Every year, B Lab recognizes B Corps with great positive impact. These B Corps are named Best for the World as their verified scores in the five impact areas evaluated in the B Impact Assessment — community, customers, environment, governance, and workers — rank in the top 5% of all B Corps in their corresponding size group.
More than a badge of honor, Best for the World provides an opportunity for the B Corp community and businesses at large to learn from the practices and insights of those companies. With a growing community of over 5,000 B Corps around the globe, it is the power of knowledge sharing that encourages innovation and transformation across the business sector and catalyzes positive, systemic change.
This 90 min webinar hosted by B Lab Europe highlighted the exemplary practices of 5 B Corps from around Europe that have been recognized as Best for the World 2022, with ample time for Q&A. The audience had the chance to learn from a diverse group of speakers who shared their know-how, learnings, continuous journey of improvement, and concrete examples from their impact work.
– Fabrizio Acanfora, Communication & External Relations at Specialisterne
– Elena Stark, Impact Manager at Tomorrow
– Juliane Greff, Sustainability Expert Plant-Based Europe at Alpro
– Isabelle Mashola, CEO & Founder at isahit
– Antonio Pelosi, Founder of Albergo Etico Roma
– Lucia Baruzzi & Gudrun Drexler, Communications, B Lab Europe