The entire B Lab France team would like to invite you to participate in our next event dedicated to Neutrality: “European Climate Talks: Net Zero, not zero” which will take place on September 20th, from 4pm to 5:30pm. To bring you up to date, last month the global B Corp community met for three days to talk about what B Corp’s around the world are doing about the climate emergency. In this context, B Lab France has volunteered to lead the way, this moment of intra-community exchange will aim to support the first B Connected dedicated to “Carbon Neutrality” by recalling the particular context of France but especially to go further. We want to bring together the B Corp France community to allow B Corps to share their best practices and thus propose a path to the European community to set tangible reduction targets and thus contribute to carbon reduction without referring to the “neutrality” of an individual company, but rather to its contribution to global neutrality.
The event will take place virtually and in English, it is free and open to all B Corps and friends, no matter where you are on your climate journey !
Stay tuned for additional speakers and discover the program :
1. Introduction :
- Contextualisation (climate law…), comparison World/France: Contribution to planetary neutrality with Elizabeth Soubelet, Co-founder at Squiz/Ma Bonne étoile and/or Ilaria Balletto, Climate impact & strategy Consultant at Utopies.
- Strategic issues / Communication : With Pascale Boissier, Co-founder at Silbo
2. Sharing of good practices :
- Testimonies of 2 B Corp : With Sandra Ledesma, head of sustainable development at Nature & Découvertes, and Picture Organic Clothing or Laboratoires Expanscience.
3. Concrete future actions: Expert view;
The Climate Talks is a webinar series created by B Lab Europe as a response to the fast growing interest of the European B Corp community in climate action. Every month the series is organized by a different country representative of B Lab Europe. The series aims to give space to local B Corps to speak out and share their experiences and good practices, as well as lead discussions about various areas of climate action, such as nature based solutions, regenerative agriculture, carbon offsetting and removals, policy advocacy and climate justice.
Did you miss the event?
Many thanks to the inspiring speakers who joined the discussion, but also Sophie Conchon and her pencils, without whom we would not have had this superb summary sheet of the session.