Anthesis accompanies organizations in understanding the diagnosis of B Corp. The work methodology is made up of 5 phases:
1. Training and capacity building: it is intended to start the process with a dual training for the strategic people of the organization.
2. Diagnosis: Anthesis will analyse the current state of the organization with respect to the five areas considered in the B Corp certification: governance, environment, employees, society, and community, to ensure the alignment of responses to company circumstances.
3. Medium-term improvement opportunities: changes will be proposed aimed at improving the operational performance of the company in case the organization does not achieve the minimum score (80 points).
4. Short-term improvement opportunities: once the verification report has been received by B Lab and in the event that a minimum score of 80 points is not available, Anthesis will review the entire questionnaire again and identify possible solutions and improvements.
5. Verification companion: Anthesis will provide technical assistance during the verification process of the final evaluation.
Anthesis works with companies on sustainability strategy design projects using various impact measurements and diagnostic tools.
Anthesis is an official partner of Ecovadis for Spain and Latin America.