It's simple. You sign the B Corp Declaration of Interdependence and Term Sheet. We Ring the Bell, letting everyone know you're a leader, having met what Inc Magazine calls "the highest standard in socially responsible business."
Term Sheet Summary:
- Certification term is two years; after two year term, company recertifies
- Meet the performance requirement for B Corp certification
- Meet legal requirements appropriate for your particular corporate structure and country of incorporation
- Participate in an on-site review if randomly selected (10% of Certified B Corps randomly selected each year)
- Annual certification fees based on the tiered structure below
€0 - €149,999
€150,000 - €1,999,999
€2 MM - €4,999,999
€5 MM - €9,999,999
€10 MM - €19,999,999
€20 MM - €49,999,999
€50 MM - €74,999,999
€75 MM - €99,999,999
€100 MM - €249,999,999
€250 MM - €499,999,999
€500 MM - €749,999,999
€750 MM - €999,999,999
€50,000+, scaling based on company size. Please contact B Lab for more information.
If your company is a majority owned subsidiary or a publicly-owned company in one of these countries, click here.
If your company is a majority owned subsidiary or a publicly-owned company in Italy, click here.
If your company is a majority owned subsidiary or a publicly-owned company, click here.
Questions about term sheets can be submitted via email to email@example.com