Job Title: Inside Sales Coordinator
Bilingual Inside Sales Coordinator – pick me!!
WHO ARE WE…
Silver Chef proudly provides hospitality businesses with funding for their equipment needs through our Rent-Try-Buy solution. Check us out - www.silverchef.ca
At Silver Chef we are a culture first organisation and live that every day by honouring our core values!!
We are a purpose driven team that gets out of bed every morning to make a difference- to our customers, our stakeholders and our community!
We are a certified B Corporation (https://www.bcorporation.net/) and partner with Opportunity International Canada to bring our purpose to the forefront of what we do each day.
You would be the first point of contact for customers and partners, working closely with the outside sales team to effectively communicate with potential clients and close the sale!
Phone and email enquiries include providing product information to prospective and existing customers, approval for funding, advice about payment options and process, information regarding settlement requirements and process as well as end of contract options.
This is a highly dynamic role, requiring strong attention to administrative activities while still maintaining and fostering strong relationships to effectively close the sale.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Pitching the features and benefits of our Rent-Try-Buy product to convert applications into contracts!
- Following detailed systems and processes to manage the sales pipeline.
- Providing a wow experience to internal and external stakeholder to maintain our customer experience metrics.
SKILLS TO THRILL…
- Bilingual (speaking and writing) in English and French
- Microscopic attention to detail and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to organize and prioritise workload, achieving tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and persuasive presentation style.
- Strong PC skills including Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Self-motivated and love to work with a fun dynamic team.
- Passion for success and the zest to learn.
- 3+ years experience in customer service, call centre, hospitality, sales, and / or administration.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU…
- An attractive base salary plus sales driven bonus.
- Formal training & development program to unlock your full potential.
- Exciting career opportunities within a growing organisation.
- An open door working environment.
- Benefits and incentives program.
- Amazing and supportive team.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
- Do you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team that is redefining the hospitality industry?
- Do you have the experience and are you passionate about helping businesses succeed?
- Apply now and include a cover letter along with your resume by March 31st, 2017.
Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to apply.
No recruitment agency solicitation please... we like to get to know our recruits!
Only candidates that match our requirements will receive a response so thank you in advance for applying, we look forward to speaking with successful matches.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/15496?s=bc