Required Education Level:
Job Title: Analytical Specialist
We are seeking an Analytical Specialist to join our Analytical Team. The Analytical Specialist will be responsible for working with external analytical laboratories to contract out the development and validation of new analytical methods for botanicals, powder blends and finished products for identity and strength/potency assay in accordance with applicable cGMPs.
The role requires strong partnership with Innovation, Ship the Business and Governance functions in a fast paced organization to launch new and pioneering dietary supplements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the development and validation of analytical methods (i.e., botanical ID methods, finished product ID methods, potency marker assay methods) at external analytical laboratories needed for base business and new initiatives. Includes writing validation protocols and reviewing validation reports.
- Provide analytical support in development and execution of Raw Material Qualification Plans.
- Investigate out-of-specification results of analytical data and determine root cause.
- Assist in troubleshooting analytical methods.
- Author and review analytical SOPs.
- Tracking Analytical method validations for regulatory compliance.
- Experience with range of analytical measurement tools. Knowledge of chromatographic measurement tools and HPTLC would be beneficial.
- Ability to effectively partner with internal cross-functional teams as well as external analytical laboratories.
- Ability to conduct reviews of analytical data and interpret results.
- Ability to summarize and present analytical data.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of cGMPs for Dietary Supplements would be beneficial.
- Takes ownership of work and accepts accountability for results.
- BS or BA degree in Chemistry, the Biological Sciences or related field required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical or related laboratory required.
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting you'll receive an email allowing you to log in and view your assessment results and application.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/16730?s=bc