Required Education Level:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Hello. We’re Fiasco, a small batch and wholesale artisan gelatiere located in Calgary.
We’re doing our best to get back to the way things used to be…simple, honest and filled with passion. Join us in our pursuit to make the world a better place, one tiny spoonful at a time! ~ Team Fiasco
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Office management
- Overseeing the general email
- Ordering supplies for office
- Oversees online orders
- Answering the phone
- Checking the mail and mailing any documents
- Supporting the leadership team with any additional administrative work they need help with
- Event/ Travel/ Sales logistics- ie: booking travel for sales including accommodation.
- Director of Happiness duties and responsibilities
- Ensures the CEO's success through top level organization and communication
- Prepping items, documents, promo materials for meetings or events he attends
- Complete management of email and calendar: maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and all travel planning.
- Document creation including but not limited to minutes for board meetings, board packages, KPI meeting presentations, business plans, reports for investors.
- Accompanying CEO to important functions
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Handling some personal errands
We would love it if:
- You have prior office management or EA experience
- You love working in a team environment with amazing people
- You love being organized and are able to be self directed
- You are comfortable with being on call at all times
- You will be living and breathing this person's schedule
- You are strong willed and hold people accountable to scheduling commitments.
- Get in on building the next big thing and have a chance to grow your career as we grow a legendary company!
- Tickets to some of Calgary’s best festivals, concerts and conferences
- All the gelato you can eat, we take quality seriously, so seriously we’re willing to taste test every batch.
- Weekly employee pint of gelato or sorbetto to share with your friends and family
- Team lunch everyday, snacks and coffee for days
- Personal development fund after 1 year
- Beer o'clock
- Giving gang
- and we're just getting started!
We’re a very close knit team and we do awesome all the time which means our standards are high. Think you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
Send us your resume and a cover letter that answers:
1. What value you would bring to our team (other than being positive, we consider that price of admission)?
2. What is your favorite brand/company and WHY?
3. Why do you want to work for us?
4. What makes you weird?
PLEASE NOTE: Your resume will not be reviewed unless you send a cover letter answering the questions above!! Disclaimer: Please only reply to inquiries from Talia Benson.
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting you'll receive an email allowing you to log in and view your assessment results and application.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/15519?s=bc