Job Title: Project Manager
Beau’s All Natural Brewing Company is a close-knit, family-and-friends company. We take collective pride in creating unique, wonderful and organic craft beer, conceived with honest consideration for the environment and our local communities, and delivered with a sense of friendly relationship. A job with Beau’s means joining a new family – including all the family outings, eye-rolling humour, and wacky siblings you can handle. We have an assertive company culture of camaraderie, strong leadership, ethics, innovation, passion, and genuine enthusiasm for what we do. Life moves pretty fast at Beau’s. We brew using equal parts art and science. And we always have time for our friends.
We are currently searching for a full-time permanent Project Manager, based out of Vankleek Hill, ON to focus on ensuring that Beau’s continues to share its tasty beer, and exciting projects, with our customers in an interesting, efficient and effective manner. As Project Manager, you will be a leader focused on managing a variety of key projects associated with our product launches, our community building initiatives and other strategic assignments, all designed to align with our mission, vision and values. You will manage and oversee both existing and new beer releases and product launches and will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of our risk management strategy. You will also be a key driver in process improvement. In this dynamic role you will report into the CFO but will also work consistently across many departments within Beau’s and, on occasion, with external partners.
- Oversee and manage the beer release cycle as well as new product/program launches from cradle to grave (inception to sell-through).
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure scope, schedule and resources are aligned across groups.
- Establish target deliverable dates, monitor and report upon progress through project and beer release duration.
- Key contributor to strategic planning through priority assessment, goal establishment and implementation.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions and ensure project alignment with company mission and goals.
- Develop and maintain risk management framework, ensuring risks are accounted for and provide risk mitigation strategies.
- Establish and maintain strong internal partnerships.
- Work closely with our Production Planner as part of the beer release cycle.
- Apply strong judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree with PMP certification.
- Experience working within the food and beverage industry desirable.
- 3 years’ progressive experience managing product release schedules and corporate programs.
- Experience with new product launches.
- Familiarity with Beau’s and/or a strong interest in the Canadian craft beer scene preferred.
- Independent, self-starter, and self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal and English oral and written communication skills. French a definite asset.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate activities involving multiple stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills, experience using Project Management, Microsoft Excel and Word software is desirable.
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP Business One, is essential.
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize among conflicting demands.
- Project management and process-improvement background.
- Ability to think strategically using analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze and assess data and provide complete and accurate assessments.
- Ability to think under pressure, both individually and in team environment.
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted. If this is the role for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to Kate at careers @beaus.ca. If applying through Fitzii, please ensure to include a Cover Letter as well.
Applications are via email only. Due to the volume of applications, no phone calls please!
Beau’s is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion in our brewery. We promise to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email to careers @beaus.ca, and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the online application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/16590?s=bc