Job Title: Marketing Intern
Pekin Singer Strauss Asset Management helps its clients develop and meet their financial goals through customized investment portfolios and a prudent, disciplined, value-investing approach. The firm offers wealth management and institutional asset management services and is the adviser of a value-oriented mutual fund. The firm is registered with the SEC as an investment adviser, and the firm is a certified B Corporation.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to help us assess and improve our marketing capabilities. The person filling this roll will propose the steps Pekin Singer should take to run a more effective marketing and social media program.
- Conduct research of marketing, social media, and customer relationship management practices in the wealth and asset management industry.
- Assess current firm processes and propose options for improving upon the marketing program at Pekin Singer.
- Support marketing and social media efforts by updating databases and reporting software.
- Perform various other special projects related to marketing and operations as needed.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing or social media
- Bachelor’s Degree or expectation to receive Bachelor’s Degree in next 1-2 years.
- Understanding of web technologies and concepts, tools and trends.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated; shows curiosity and initiative to explore and learn
- Strong communication skills; able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete candidate – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting you'll receive an email allowing you to log in and view your assessment results and application.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in the application.
Please apply here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/17799?s=bc